The game was part of a huge research project about the Alzheimer disease our teachers were working on. The purpose of the game was to make a person suffering from this disease exercise his brain to be able to do his daily activities. It was thought as a parameterizable game a clinician would specifically configure for a patient according to his problems.
What is an activity ?
- Game: Serious Game to Help Alzheimer Suffering People to do their Daily Activities
- Type: 2D Puzzle
- Environment: Home
- Team: Simon Philippe, Jean Meyblum
- Project: Final Bachelor Game Project
- Engine: Unity
- Platform: Androïd
- Designing Time : 4 weeks
- Production Time: 4 weekd
What I did
When the player moves a tile, the description of the corresponding action appears. On the tile is a letter, that will form a word if the player place correctly the tiles on the grid. The player can also double-click on the tile to play a video that shows the corresponding action.
What I learned
- XML: Working with XML on Unity
- Orthello2D: That was a unity package to work more easily with 2D on Unity (on an old version of Unity that didn't have a 2D mode)
- Android: Scripting for Android through Unity
- Unity: I generally improves my Unity skills.